Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

Promotion Orders from Inspector to Superintendent

For a cadre that is yearning for some good and positive news, here is the list of Inspectors promoted as Superintendents vide Establishment Order 170/2012 dated 23.08.2012.


Name Present Posting
S S N DAS Raigad
SMT C K JOSHI Aurangabad
KUM JOLLY SYDNEY Belapur
SMT V P KULKARNI Aurangabad
S G JOSHI Pune-I
M S AWATE Kolhapur
DINESH B NAIR Thane-II
KUM FREEDA TIRUNVELLI Raigad
S S THAKAN Mumbai-I
SMT NEENA V PAHUJA Mumbai-V
SMT MEENA N SRIVASTAV Mumbai-I
SANJAY SHIV SHARMA Raigad
SMT S S WAGHMARE Thane-I
E K RAMESH Mumbai-III
SUNIL R PATIL Nasik
SOMTHANKAR AJAY SURESH Service Tax-I
SMT ASHALATA  D'CRUZ Thane-I
GANESH BHASKAR JADHAV Raigad
BHALERAO MAHESH S Mumbai-I
GANESH ANANTHARAMAN Service Tax-I

2 comments:

  1. I understand that this promotion comes after 21 years of service. What a shame CBEC. I hope the Prime Minister and Finance Minister take note of this and AICEIA seriously fights for implementation of base cadre seniority. This way justice can be done for officers in zones where there is severe stagnation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Odisha the Inspectors of 2002 have now become Superintendents. Why so late there?

    ReplyDelete